BACK TO TRAVEL TO FLORENCEMin. reading
Let’s go back to travel to Florence after this break that has finally ended, giving us new perspectives and opportunities to travel and discover new places or return to those that have already made us dream in the past!
We reopen on Thrusday,
July 23rd 2020!
Florence and Il Guelfo Bianco are ready to welcome their Guests with new energy, many innovations that we have made in these months of break and a truly unmissable offer:
THE OPEN DATES DEAL!
SAFE BOOKING ON OUR OFFICIAL WEB SITE
YOUR MONEY WILL BE SAFE AGAINST ANY UNFORESEEN EVENTS
A SPECIAL 15% DISCOUNT FOR YOU
… AND IF YOU HAVE TO CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION
YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR CREDIT AND THE DISCOUNT RECEIVED
PUT YOUR PASSION INTO MOTION!
Among the innovations that we have brought to the hotel in recent months, you will find:
- All our rooms have been renovated
- The air conditioning and heating system has been totally renovated
- A new lighting system with new lamps for the breakfast room that will create an even more welcoming atmosphere for your good morning
We have thought about your health and safety, providing the following attentions:
- Air conditioning filters cleaning in the rooms at the departure of each client
- Temperature measurement on all employees at the beginning of the shift and on all customers upon arrival at the hotel
- All staff are equipped with special protective masks
- Guests can take advantage of sanitizing products that will be available in the hotel’s public areas
- You have always rewarded us for our attention to cleanliness and to make your stay even more serene, we have further upgraded the standards of hygene in the rooms, common areas and restaurant tables
- At each departure the pillows in the rooms will be replaced and quarantined
Above all, our team always united, is ready to welcome you with sympathy and availability, to help you make the most of your stay in Florence!
During the last months we have accompanied you by telling you anecdotes and curiosities that you can discover by visiting Florence, we will keep on doing it, so that you can draw inspiration to travel to Florence by feeling part of the city.