SPECIAL OFFER “Gold Gourmet Holiday in Florence”Min. reading
Art, good food and hospitality in Florence: the advantages of a gourmet holiday in Florence
Art and good food are two great passions: they gratify body and soul. A visit to Florence, the crib of Renaissance, where unique art treasures abound, coupled with a a culinary experience experience including delicious dishes prepared with fresh ingredients, will be the combination to an unforgettable journey.
Book our special “ Gold gourmet holiday in Florence”! to stay in a late 15th century building, with charming rooms decorated with a tasteful combination of antique furniture and contemporary art paintings, and savor a tasting menu at our bistro “Il Desco”.
Choose amongst executive (classic room with standard size), superior (larger and more comfortable), deluxe or junior suite (very large, bright and elegant).
Situated in an antique Palace in the center of Florence, the hotel is just a few steps far from the most important museums and artistic treasures of the city: the Accademy museum (well known all over the world for the David by Michelangelo), Piazza Duomo, the city’s main square with the majestic Cathedral, the Baptistery with its gold doors, the Giotto Tower, offering breathtaking views of the city, The Medici Chapels and the San Marco museum.
Enjoy a 6 course lunch or a dinner from the tasting menu at our bistro restaurant “Il Desco”; an intimate and relaxing setting, with dishes freshly prepared by our chef using primarily organic ingredients, many of which purveyed directly from the owner’s farm on the Reggello’s hills.
Our offer includes:
- A tasty buffet breakfast
- A coupon for tasting menu per person at our Bistrot “Il Desco”
- Service & Vat
Book on our site, selecting the best available rate for your room and add the “gold gourmet package” to your booking!
Terms and conditions:
- The offer is not combinable with other discounts
- No penalty for cancellation before 3 days of arrival date. A penalty equal to one night accommodation will be applied for cancellations within 3 days of arrival date.
- In case of no-show, a penalty equal to one night accommodation will be applied for stays of one night. For stays of two nights or more, a penalty equal to two nights’ accommodation will be applied.
- Florence City tax of euro 4,00 per person per night (for a max of 7 nights – children up to 12 years of age are exempted) is NOT INCLUDED in the room rate and will be added to the hotel bill at check-out